November 29, 2021

NasdaqNewsUpdates

Complete News World

9-year-old girl thanks Facebook ID for saving her parents’ lives: “It was so scary”

A 9-year-old girl has rescued her parents from carbon monoxide poisoning. Face ID, a face recognition system built into iPhones, helped him call for help on his father’s phone.

The facts took place on the night of October 28-29 in Massachusetts, USA. The family was forced to install a generator at the Brando family home after a severe storm in the area. But carbon monoxide leaked into the house as it malfunctioned.

The gas gradually spread into the rooms of the house and the little girl’s mother Marcelina finally lost consciousness. The father, completely panicked in the face of the situation, not knowing what to do, finally fainted after uttering a cry.

The little girl, fascinated by her father’s crying, walked to her parents’ bedroom and found them both dead. Then she had a reflex that saved their lives: she picked up her father’s iPhone, unlocked it with her Face ID and called for help. He then followed the instructions of the emergency services and took his little sister out of the house while alerting the neighbor.

The parents, who escaped unharmed, said they were very proud to think of their daughter. “I am so proud of her. She is very smart. It was so scary. I do not know what would have happened if she had not called for help immediately. His mother explains.

See also  Emmanuel Macron points to Didier Rawlt about the vaccine situation in Marseille: "He was able to create these events"