A popular crossover between Juillettists and Augustians this weekend!
Whether heading south for departure or turning north, the situation can be very difficult: the roads are busy all over Europe. (Source Tourism).
In the direction of departure, traffic is already heavy with long queues since Friday afternoon. Saturday will be classified as a black day in France, with major traffic jams in the south. In Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Spain, these days are classified as red: very heavy traffic with long traffic jams. On Sunday, traffic will be very dense in Germany, Switzerland and Italy. On Monday, there will still be a lot of local traffic in France and Switzerland.
With us, dense traffic with possible traffic jams on Friday afternoon and evening and Saturday morning on E40 Brussels and Coast and E411 Brussels-Luxembourg. Traffic jams will be heavy on the Antwerp and Brussels ring road, E19 Brussels – Mons – Valenciennes with possible checks at Hennessy border post and E40 Brussels – Liège – Aix-la-Chapelle.
Black dots – peak time : Friday
- Paris area before noon
- A10 highway between Orleans and Bordeaux, 2pm to 7pm.
- 10am to 6pm, A6 motorway between Pune and Macon.
- A7 motorway between Lyon and Orange, 10am to 8pm.
- A9 motorway between Orange and Narbonne, 10am to 8pm.
- A20 highway between Limoges and Brive-la-Gaillarde, 2pm to 7pm.
- A43 highway between Lyon and Chambéry, 2pm to 8pm.
- To Italy via Mont-Blanc Tunnel: heavy traffic from 7am to 10am and 7pm to 10pm, peak traffic from 10am to 12am and 4pm to 7pm and heavy traffic from 2pm to 12pm Heavy traffic up to
Saturday a black day Heading south with very heavy traffic. Traffic will intensify from dawn and continue till evening. All motorways leading to Brittany, Normandy, southern France and Spain will be congested. The biggest traffic problems are expected along the Rhône Valley (A7), the Mediterranean (A9) and the Paris – Bordeaux – Spain motorway (A10).
Black Dots – Peak Time: Saturday
- Paris area before noon
- After 8:00 a.m. in the suburbs of major cities
- A11 highway between Paris and Le Mans, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 9:00am to 12:00pm A81 motorway between Le Mans and Rennes.
- A13 highway between Rouen and Caen, 9am to 4pm.
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm A10 highway between Orleans and Bordeaux.
- A63 motorway between Bordeaux and Spain, 9am to 6pm.
- A6 highway between Pune and Lyon, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- From 6am to 6pm on the A7 motorway between Lyon and Orange and between Orange and Marseille from 8am to 7pm.
- 9am to 5pm A8 motorway between Salon-de-Provence and Aix-en-Provence.
- A9 motorway between Orange and Perpignan via Narbonne, 8am to 4pm.
- A20 highway between Limoges and Brive-la-Gaillarde, 9am to 6pm.
- A75 highway between Clermont-Ferrand and Montpellier, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- A62 highway between Agen and Toulouse, 9am to 4pm.
- A61 highway between Toulouse and Narbonne, 8am to 4pm.
- A43 motorway between Lyon and Chambéry from 9am to 6pm.
- To Italy via Mont-Blanc Tunnel: Heavy traffic from 7am to 10am and heavy traffic from 7pm to 10pm Heavy traffic from 10am to 12pm and heavy traffic from 4pm to 7pm and from 12pm.
- In Switzerland Gotthard Tunnel (16.9 km) is full this weekend. (A2 Motorway).
Sunday, very difficult traffic with long traffic jams on the roads around the Mediterranean and some slowdowns in the rest of France. 9 am to 4 pm traffic is heavy.
Black Dots – Peak Time: Sunday
- Paris area in the morning
- A10 motorway between Paris and Orleans from 6am to 1pm and between Orleans and Bordeaux from 7am to 4pm.
- 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, A6 highway between Pune and Mécon.
- From 9am to 7pm on the A7 motorway between Lyon and Orange and between Orange and Marseille from 10am to 9pm.
- A8 highway between Salon-de-Provence and Aix-en-Provence, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- A9 motorway between Orange and Narbonne, 9am to 7pm.
- A20 highway between Limoges and Brive-la-Gaillarde, 10am to 6pm.
- A62 highway between Bordeaux and Toulouse, 11am to 8pm.
- A61 motorway between Toulouse and Narbonne, 10am to 4pm.
- Heavy traffic via the Mont-Blanc tunnel (N205) to Italy from 10am to 5pm.
- MondayOnly in Switzerland (national holiday) will there be some traffic jams.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Spain
- In Germany, the start of school holidays in Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria. ThursdayTraffic will already be heavy but will flow south.
- On Friday, tracks will be loaded in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. In Italy and Spain, no problems are expected.
- On Saturday, it is necessary to expect many problems on the highways in the direction of the holidays.
- On Sunday, southbound traffic will be more difficult in Germany, Switzerland and Italy. In Spain, traffic can be difficult due to some recessions. In Austria, no problems are expected.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”