publisher Ysbrid Games and developer Necrosoft Games announce Satanschool life, RPG Strategy with hints from CharacterAnd the Shin Megami Tenseiand Italian horror Cinema. will launch for PlayStation 5And the Xbox SeriesAnd the Playstation 4And the Xbox OneAnd the convertsAnd the computer Across steam And the Itch in 2023.
Here is an overview of the game, via file Steam . page:
Satan It is a new style of tactics RPG where movement equals a job. Defeat the great strangers between the human and demon worlds like Faye and her inept companions, while navigating college life on a mysterious island.
- tactics Replay any action during the planning phase and create combos to dispatch your enemies.
- a story – A light horror story told through huge avatars with many side quests.
- a program – Plan your school schedule to level up your characters and build their skills.
- friendship – 15 characters to build relationships with.
Battle System Basics
- Contextual units interact with their environment. Enemies will be hit, objects will move, or the character will simply rush in.
- Plan the moves in your spare time, and do them all at once. You can also rewind actions during the planning phase.
- Friendly buffing and removing enemies increases damage dealt. Note the damage numbers!
- Combos deal high damage and produce unique elemental attacks, which you can use to exploit enemy weaknesses.
- fi – The last row of the last demon hunting family on planet earth. He loves hitting, cares about everyone.
- Destin – Boxer through and through. A good man believes in you at his expense.
- Namco – A photography nerd who keeps everything in a tight little knot in her stomach until she explodes.
- Knut A pragmatic media enthusiast who always sees all angles. Trying to be more positive these days.
Discover a mysterious island that reveals its secrets morning, noon and night, day after day, week after week, across a college classroom. Plan the schedule for your team to enhance their skills and gain new abilities. Get new colleagues and strengthen their relationships based on who you choose to follow.
Watch the trailer ad below. Show the first screenshots in the gallery.
“Web specialist. Lifelong zombie maven. Coffee ninja. Hipster-friendly analyst.”