Publisher Private Division and developer Obsidian Entertainment announced this The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition For PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC (steam, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store, GOG). It will be launched on March 7th.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Private Division:
You’ve tried the rest, and now back to the best! The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition Includes the base game and all additional content as the definitive way to play Obsidian Entertainment’s beloved RPG. This remastered masterpiece has been improved to be the best version of the game yet outer worlds…even if you choose to play this critically acclaimed RPG as the absolute worst version of yourself.
Lost in transit while aboard a colony ship bound for the edge of the galaxy, you awaken decades later to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy that threatens to destroy the colony. Explore the different planets and locations on Halcyon, including the mysterious asteroid Gorgon and the wonderful distilleries of Eridanos. As you encounter different factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds.
In the corporate equation of the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
- that it outer worlds You like, but better – The hit RPG of 2019 has been remastered with better graphics, improved performance, additional animations, higher resolution environments, and more.
- Increase level cap – A higher level cap means more ways to build your character from the seven branches of the skill tree.
- RPG player story – In keeping with the obsidian tradition, how do you approach outer worlds It is up to you. Not only do your choices affect the way the story develops, but also your character build, companion stories, and end-game scenarios.
- Lead your buddies – During your journey through the most remote colony, you will meet a group of characters who would like to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these comrades have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It is up to you to help them achieve their goals, or exploit them for your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony Halcyon is a colony on the edge of the galaxy owned and run by a corporate board of directors. They control everything… except for the alien monsters that were left behind when the two colony planets didn’t reconfigure according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore settlements, space stations, and other interesting locations throughout Halcyon.
players who already have it outer worlds and its associated downloadable content, “Murder on Eridanos” and “Peril on Gorgon,” for Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, or PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, Microsoft Store, GOG) Upgrade to The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition For the latest generation console within the same console family or, if applicable, from the same hardware store at a discounted purchase price.
Watch the announcement trailer below.
“Web specialist. Lifelong zombie maven. Coffee ninja. Hipster-friendly analyst.”
MacGPT is the next must have Mac menu bar app
Pair the M2 Mac Mini with a stunning studio monitor and save $350 now
Here’s a look at Father of Mine, before you waste $4.99 on it